Connect with us

Local News

One Man Hospitalized After West Valley Shed Fire



WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – A man was taken to an area hospital for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a West Valley shed early Wednesday morning.

Crews with the West Valley City Fire Department responded to the scene around 4 a.m.


Officials said they believe the man was sleeping in the shed or detached garage when his heater malfunctioned, causing the fire.

No update on the man’s condition was immediately available.

Firefighters estimated damage to the building to be between $20,000 and $30,000.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *