Salt Lake City, Utah — 1,552 new cases confirmed by test, and three more people have lost their lives to COVID-19 in Utah since Friday’s report.
According to the Utah Department of Health, all three new deaths were men from Weber, Salt Lake, and Davis counties.
There have been:
- 628 on 7/16
- 514 on 7/17
- 409 on 7/18
A total of 280 Utahans are currently hospitalized with the virus.
UTAH DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH REPORTED THE FOLLOWING MONDAY
We will report 424,171 positive cases today. This is an increase of 1,552 new cases since. A breakdown by day is provided below:
- 7/16 – 628 cases
- 7/17 – 514 cases
- 7/18 – 409 cases
*1 case was removed from previous days through data QA.
- We will report 2,951,137 total vaccines administered which is 13,063 more than yesterday.
- We will report 2,862,992 people tested. This is an increase of 10,591 people tested since yesterday.
- We will report 5,219,627 total tests. This is an increase of 17,265 tests since yesterday.
- The rolling 7-day average for positive tests is 571 per day.
- The rolling 7-day average for percent positivity of “people over people” is 13.7%. The rolling 7-day average for percent positivity of “tests over tests” is 9.5%.
- There are 280 people currently hospitalized with COVID-19. Total hospitalizations from the beginning of the outbreak are 18,112.
We will report 2,416 total deaths, which is 3 new deaths reported today.
- Male, between 25-44, Weber County resident, hospitalized at time of death
- Male, between 45-64, Salt Lake County resident, hospitalized at time of death
- Male, between 65-84, Davis County resident, hospitalized at time of death