Connect with us

Local News

House fire in Herriman caused by charging hoverboard



Herriman, Utah — Due to a charging hoverboard, a house caught on fire Thursday night in Herriman.

Fortunately, the family was able to safely evacuate and there were no injuries.

Unified Fire crews were able to contain the fire to the garage and exterior of the home, which face extensive damage.

The interior of the home experienced some light smoke damage.

According to officials’ report, the cause of the fire was accidental and was caused by a fault hoverboard that was charging.

Firefighters remained at the scene to monitor the area and finish their investigation.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *