SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah football selected its team captains and leadership council for the upcoming 2020 Pac-12 football season.
On Friday, October 16, four Utes were announced as captains and 14 players are members of the team’s leadership council.
Jake Bentley, Orlando Umana, Devin Lloyd, and Mika Tafua were selected as Utah’s 2020 captains.
Umana is a senior offensive lineman out of Sacramento, California.
Lloyd is a junior linebacker from Chula Vista, California.
Tafua is a junior defensive end from Kamehameha High School in Laie, Hawaii.
In addition to being named captains, Bentley, Umana, Lloyd, and Tafua were named members of the Utes’ leadership council.
The following players were also selected as part of Utah’s leadership council:
- Devin Brumfield – Running Back
- Britain Covey – Wide Receiver
- Solomon Enis – Wide Receiver
- Nick Ford – Offensive Lineman
- Cole Fotheringham – Tight End
- Brant Kuithe – Tight End
- Drew Lisk – Quarterback
- Howard Pututau – Defensive End
- Cameron Rising – Quarterback
- Bryan Thompson – Wide Receiver