Springdale, Utah — Summer shuttle service and visiting tips announced in Zion National Park.
According to officials, the seasonal adjustment began Sunday to increase service in Zion Canyon and Springdale.
Officials provided the following information for those who plan to visit in the summer:
The summer schedule of the Zion Canyon Shuttle System will last from May 22 to Sept. 18.
Zion Canyon Line (for visitors inside Zion National Park)
• First bus into the canyon from Zion Canyon Visitor Center: 6 a.m.
• Last bus into the canyon from Zion Canyon Visitor Center: 6 p.m.
• Last bus out of the canyon from the Temple of Sinawava: 8:15 p.m.
Springdale Line (for visitors who park or stay in Springdale)
• First bus to Zion Canyon Village from Majestic View Lodge: 7 a.m.
• Last bus to Majestic View Lodge from Zion Canyon Village: 9 p.m.
According to officials, Zion Canyon Scenic Drive is closed to recreational drivers while the park shuttle is operating. They also reminded guests to plan for limited parking and stay updated with any temporarily closed parking lots and roads.